With the kPulley Go, your training possibilities will always be limitless. Made for serious athletic training, it offers resistance generated by inertia of up to 0.140 kgm2 (two XL Flywheels) which allows for effective training sessions for all user levels; from beginner to advanced. The neat yet robust design gives you a wide spectrum of movement freedom allowing for serious strength and full-body training.
- Full-Body Training: allowing for upper body, core, and lower body exercises, similar to the kPulley, the kPulley Go facilitates push and pull, and rotational actions.
- Serious Strength: the kPulley Go follows the user’s movements, giving an extra versatile feel. Reliable training tool for both power-focused training sessions and rehabilitation purposes.
The kPulley Go is built on the same latest-generation, scientifically proven flywheel technology as the kBox4, kPulley2, and LegExx allowing the use of the same accessories. Equally effective for concentric training as well as eccentric training, this device will give you a smooth training experience.
- Variable Resistance: with flywheel technology you work against the variable resistance of steel flywheels, instead of being limited by the direction of gravity when lifting weights.
- Eccentric Overload: the kPulley Go enables you to reach eccentric overload in a safe, practical, and efficient way, which can be highly advantageous based on growing scientific support.
Easy to pack, bring with you on the move, and set up for training – the kPulley Go is ultimately efficient for strength on the go. Our lightest device to date yet the most versatile training tool. Regardless of how far you want to take your strength training, the kPulley Go will follow.
- Easy to Bring Along: small-sized and light-weight, you can easily bring the kPulley Go to wherever you need serious strength training, in any facility, home, or outdoors.
Attachable Anywhere: the kPulley Go is the ultimate multi-exercise space-efficient device, and can easily be attached to any rack, robust pole, or to any wall.
GET GOING TODAY
Add a kPulley Go to your cart and experience limitless training possibilities:
Curious to put Flywheel Training to the Test?
Experience the true effectiveness and potential of the Exxentric kBox, kPulley, LegExx or LegFlexx. Click here to find facilities that offer Exxentric Flywheel Training sessions in your region: