Certified Flywheel Master – CFM
- Goal: To have a full understanding of the different methods of load and eccentric overload
- Covers: Scientifically proven applications & advanced methods for eccentric training applicable for all professionals
- Prerequisites: User and Trainer course participation, Basic strength & conditioning education and been using a flywheel training device before.
- Duration: 8+4 hours
- Cost: EUR 500 per participant (Includes Flywheel User + Flywheel Trainer Course)
- The Flywheel Master Course is a buildup on the Flywheel User Course (Level I) & Flywheel Trainer Course (Level II)
- Included: meal, snacks & refreshments, individual certification diploma, t-shirt, summary of course material and Flywheel Training Guide
We recommend a couple of years of experience from regular personal strength training and flywheel training.
Goals and Objectives
- To get a deeper knowledge of human strength and eccentric training
- To understand the physiology and benefits of flywheel training
- To be able to use flywheel training safely and efficiently, for own usage and within a professional setting
- To learn about variable resistance, methods of load and eccentric overload for unilateral and bilateral flywheel training
- To learn about the science behind flywheel training
- To get an introduction to the applicability of flywheel training
- To get an introduction to the kMeter for feedback in real-time
Content and Structure
The course includes instruction on Flywheel training using the kBox & kPulley with alternating theoretical and practical elements. Among other things, the complexity of the concepts of strength and different forms of strength training will be discussed. Concepts such as neural factors, muscular factors and mechanical factors will be discussed as well as the practice of different unilateral and bilateral strength training exercises with flywheel device. Besides that, the advantages of feedback in real-time and possibilities to monitor and control the intensity and volume of training will also be discussed.
The Exxentric Flywheel Master Course is our most comprehensive course stretching over 1,5 days. Therefore, each event will require accommodation. Please see your next upcoming course for more info.
Clothing: We recommend training clothes to be able to participate in the practical sessions.