Want to develop a further understanding of flywheel training? Our courses are offered on all levels and for all professionals.
The Exxentric flywheel training courses are based on the decade-long experience acquired by Exxentric founders and sports science graduates Fredrik Correa and Mårten Fredriksson, working together with leading coaches, physiotherapists and customers worldwide.
Each course includes a combination of theory, practical exercises and advanced methods under professional supervision. For upcoming course opportunities in your region, see our official calendar.
User: EUR 100 per attendee
Trainer: EUR 250 per attendee (includes User course)
Master: EUR 500 per attendee (includes User and Trainer course)
Our present course offering includes:
- Beta version of the Exxentric Academy online
- Quick kBox4 demos and introductory courses
- Initially available in English and Swedish
- Cost: Free of charge
2. Course: User
- Goal: To understand the benefits of flywheel training, and to be able to use flywheel training safely and efficiently
- Covers: The course will cover the fundamentals of iso-inertial training
- Prerequisites: Online course & basic strength and conditioning experience assumed
- Duration: 4 hours
- Cost: EUR 100 per participant
- Goal: To understand the physiology and benefits of flywheel training and the benefits of eccentric training, and to be able to apply methods of load and eccentric overload.
- Covers: The fundamentals of the concept of flywheel training and its application to users and practical usage in a professional setting.
- Prerequisites: User course & Basic strength and conditioning education
- Duration: 4 hours
- Cost: EUR 250 per participant (includes User Course)
- The Trainer Course is a buildup the User Course
- Goal: To have a full understanding of the different methods of load and eccentric overload
- Covers: Scientifically proven applications & advanced methods for eccentric training applicable for all professionals
- Prerequisites: User and Trainer course participation & Basic strength and conditioning education
- Duration: 8 hours
- Cost: EUR 500 per participant (Includes User + Trainer Couse)
- The Master Course is a buildup on the User & Trainer Courses
Local tax and expenses may be added to the costs above.
Want to attend a course or host one? Email [email protected] mentioning your interest, location and group, and we’d be happy to discuss further.