Want to develop a further understanding of flywheel training? Our courses are offered on all levels and for all professionals.
The Exxentric flywheel training courses are based on the decade-long experience acquired by Exxentric founders and sports science graduates Fredrik Correa and Mårten Fredriksson, working together with leading coaches, physiotherapists and customers worldwide.
Each course includes a combination of theory, practical exercises and advanced methods under professional supervision. For upcoming course opportunities in your region, see our official calendar.
Exxentric Flywheel User Course (Level I): EUR 100 per attendee
Exxentric Flywheel Trainer Course (Level II): EUR 250 per attendee (includes User course)
Exxentric Flywheel Master Course (Level III): EUR 500 per attendee (includes User and Trainer course)
Note: The pre-requisites are stated under each course below. Each level is a build-up on the previous level(s), attending a Flywheel Master Course Level III will cover the fundamentals from Flywheel User Course Level I and applications & methods from Flywheel Trainer Course Level II. To attend a Flywheel Master Course Level III, we do not require you to have taken part in separate courses for Level I and Level II. However, pre-requisites should still be attained.
- Beta version of the Exxentric Academy online
- Quick kBox4 demos and introductory courses
- Initially available in English and Swedish
- Cost: Free of charge
Flywheel User Course (Level I)
- Goal: To understand the benefits of flywheel training, and to be able to use flywheel training safely and efficiently
- Covers: The course will cover the fundamentals of iso-inertial training
- Prerequisites: Online course
- Duration: 4 hours
- Cost: EUR 100 per participant
- Included: snacks & refreshments and individual certification diploma
Flywheel Trainer Course (Level II)
- Goal: To understand the physiology and benefits of flywheel training and the benefits of eccentric training, and to be able to apply methods of load and eccentric overload.
- Covers: The fundamentals of the concept of flywheel training and its application to users and practical usage in a professional setting.
- Prerequisites: Basic strength and conditioning education
- Duration: 4 hours (8 hours in total)
- Cost: EUR 250 per participant
- The Flywheel Trainer Course Level II is a buildup on the Flywheel User Course Level I
- Included: meal, snacks & refreshments, individual certification diploma and Flywheel Training Guide
Flywheel Master Course (Level III)
- Goal: To have a full understanding of the different methods of load and eccentric overload
- Covers: Scientifically proven applications & advanced methods for eccentric training applicable for all professionals
- Prerequisites: Basic strength & conditioning education, knowledge of how to operate a flywheel training device
- Duration: 4 hours (12 hours in total for 1,5 days)
- Cost: EUR 500 per participant
- The Flywheel Master Course Level III is a buildup on the Flywheel User Course Level I & Flywheel Trainer Course Level II.
- Included: meal, snacks & refreshments, individual certification diploma, t-shirt, summary of course material and Flywheel Training Guide
Local tax and expenses may be added to the costs above.
Want to attend a course or host one? Email [email protected] mentioning your interest, location and group, and we’d be happy to discuss further.