Want to develop a deeper understanding of flywheel training? With a decade of professional experience in flywheel training, we offer online and offline courses on all levels.
The Exxentric flywheel training courses are based on decades of experience acquired by the Exxentric founders and team, working together with leading coaches, physiotherapists and customers worldwide.
Each course includes a combination of theory, practical exercises and advanced methods under professional supervision. Each level is an accumulation of the previous level(s). For example, attending a Flywheel Master Course Level III will cover the fundamentals from Flywheel User Course Level I and applications & methods from the Flywheel Trainer Course Level II.
Exxentric Online Academy is the home of Exxentric’s online course offerings.
- Find courses such as: Getting started, kMeter intro, Webinar replays and much more.
- Currently available in languages: English and Swedish.
- Goal: To understand the benefits of flywheel training, and to be able to use flywheel training safely and efficiently
- Covers: The course will cover the fundamentals of iso-inertial training
- Prerequisites: Online course
- Duration: 4 hours
- Cost: EUR 100 per participant
- Included: snacks & refreshments and individual certification diploma
Certified Flywheel Trainer – CFT
- Goal: To understand the physiology and benefits of flywheel training and the benefits of eccentric training, and to be able to apply methods of load and eccentric overload.
- Covers: The fundamentals of the concept of flywheel training and its application to users and practical usage in a professional setting.
- Prerequisites: Basic strength and conditioning education
- Duration: 4 hours (8 hours in total)
- Cost: EUR 250 per participant
- The Flywheel Trainer Course Level II is a buildup on the Flywheel User Course Level I
- Included: meal, snacks & refreshments, individual certification diploma and Flywheel Training Guide
Certified Flywheel Master – CFM
- Goal: To have a full understanding of the different methods of load and eccentric overload
- Covers: Scientifically proven applications & advanced methods for eccentric training applicable for all professionals
- Prerequisites: Basic strength & conditioning education, knowledge of how to operate a flywheel training device
- Duration: 4 hours (12 hours in total for 1,5 days)
- Cost: EUR 500 per participant
- The Flywheel Master Course Level III is a buildup on the Flywheel User Course Level I & Flywheel Trainer Course Level II.
- Included: meal, snacks & refreshments, individual certification diploma, t-shirt, summary of course material and Flywheel Training Guide
Local tax and expenses may be added to the costs above.
For any upcoming course opportunities in your region, see our official calendar.
Want to attend a course or host one? Contact us and we’d be happy to discuss further.