With the the new kMeter 3.0, all training data is stored safely in the cloud instead of just on your mobile device.
If you have been using previous versions of the kMeter app and want to keep your training data in the new kMeter 3.0 cloud version, please follow these steps:
- Update your kMeter app to version 3.0 via App Store or Google Play when it has become available (from Tuesday, September 24th).
- Register an account and login.
- To find your data from the previous kMeter app, you will see this page with a list of data registered under different user.
- Invite the users and write their email in the text field. Press “Send Request”. You can also register data sets as your own by sending request to your own email.
- An email with a link to confirm migration of data will be sent to the email address. If the user is not registered, clicking on the link registers for the user automatically as well.
The kMeter measures the rotation of the flywheel with high accuracy and transmits the data to a smartphone app with a simple and accessible interface to present key training results.
- Real-time feedback
- Coaching functionality
- Online dashboard
- Compatible with kBox4 Active
- Pre-built on all other models