Official Events Calendar
Meet up with us for an opportunity to try out the kBox or kPulley, or just to learn more about flywheel training.
- This event has passed.
Course: WTA Functional Training® Instructor and Flywheel Course
May 14, 2022 @ 9:00 am - May 15, 2022 @ 6:00 pm CEST
Together with Italy’s biggest Functional Training Academy, we are happy to present a co-hosted Functional Training Instructor and Flywheel Course at Gritnest gym, Stockholm, Sweden on the 14-15th of May 2022 🚀💪
Where: Gritnest, Stockholm, Sweden
When: Sat 14th – Sun 15th of May, 2022, 9 am – 6 pm
Price: €300 for the full 2-day course, access to WTA academy website including e-book and video lessons of practical sections, Exxentric Online Academy profile, personal diploma, t-shirt and snacks during the course days
Limit: 15 people
Tickets: Reserve your spot by sending an email to [email protected] (state full name and t-shirt size in your reservation) or by purchasing your ticket on this link
The course will cover the whole range from physiology, movements, exercises and programming, a few of the topics that will be cover in the course:
– Functional Training Vs traditional training: global 3D movements Vs sectorial exercises.
– How to combine Functional and Flywheel Training in the most effective way.
– How to use Functional Training and Flywheel Training in Sports Strength & Conditioning.
– How to build Functional and Flywheel Training Workouts: from the assessment test to the training methods.
1) Global Health and Posture? Dynamic Joint Mobility Flow Vs Stretching.
2) TRX Suspension Training: from the Core Training to the multidirectional exercises;
3) Kettlebell Training: from the Strength to the ballistic exercises;
4) Water/Sand Bags Training: one tool, more than 100 movements;
5) Flywheel Training: the power of the exxentric training, from the exercises to the movements.
EMILIO TROIANO (IT, ENG)
Has a long list of merits including creator of the WTA Functional Training® Method, professor at the Sport Science bachelor’s degree in Italy, master Trainer CSEN/CONI (Functional Training and Fitness & Bodybuilding), sports Therapist, trainer of thousands of technicians in the sports and rehabilitation sector and author of dozens of specific Books on Functional Training.
Gritnest is located in the northwest part of Stockholm called Bromma/Norra Ulvsunda. Easiest access is to travel to Bromma Airport, from Stockholm City green line to Alvik/Brommaplan and then by bus/tram.
The course will be held in english and we will supply all participants with the necessary equipment needed. We recommend training clothes to be able to engage in all practical sessions. Lunch not included.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to email [email protected] and we’d be happy to help you!
Want to see us in your city? Contact us.