Exxentric North America serves clients throughout the United States and Canada, including professional teams in all the major leagues. Based in Portland, Oregon since 2013, Exxentric North America Inc. is our local organisation for sales and customer service.
Clients of Exxentric in the U.S. include elite performance sports teams as well as professional fitness facilities, academic institutions and military units. These include but are not limited to:
- 110+ performance facilities, including Peak Performance Project (CA), Slow Guy Speed School (IL), Neuro Explosion (WI), Athletic Edge (NJ), Dynamic Correspondence Sports Training (PA), Prentiss Hockey Performance (CT), Gilday Sport Conditioning (WA), Underground Athlete (VA), Respire Fitness (AZ) and GYM Ferris Fitness (PA).
- 90+ High Schools, Colleges and Universities, including Stanford University (CA), Wake Forest University (NC), Auburn University (AL), Rutgers University (NJ), North Western University (IL), University of Iowa (IA), University of Nebraska (NE), Georgia Tech University (GA), University of Michigan (MI) and Texas Tech University (TX).
- 70+ professional teams with all major leagues represented. Clients includes the Chicago Bulls (NBA), Los Angeles Lakers (NBA), Indiana Pacers (NBA), Detroit Red Wings (NHL), New York Rangers (NHL), Los Angeles Kings (NHL), Atlanta Braves (MLB), Arizona Diamondbacks (MLB), St. Louis Cardinals (MLB), Seattle Sounders (MLS), Chicago Red Stars (MLS), Oakland Raiders (NFL) and the Philadelphia Eagles (NFL).
- 30+ Medical/Physical Therapy and Chiropractic clinics. Clients include the Therapeutic Associates (OR), Illinois Bone and Joint Institute (IL), Functional Performance Therapy (NJ), Peak Sports and Spine Physical Therapy (WA), Black Diamond PT (OR), Upright Movement (CA), Northside Hospital (GA), and Straight Up Spine & Sport (IL).
- All branches of the United States Military, including the United States Army, United States Marine Corps, United States Navy, United States Air Force and U.S Department of Veterans Affairs.
For some of the open commercial kBox facilities in the U.S. (and elsewhere), see this list.
Exxentric North America is lead by B.Sc., CSCS, Andreas Ahlström as our SVP Sales and Operations, Exxentric North America Inc.
To discuss the benefits of flywheel training in your field, or to request a trial or a proposal, contact us at any time:
Exxentric North America, Inc.
3860 SE Naef Road
PO BOX 67077
Portland, OR 97267-5623