The kBox4 is the latest generation of premium devices for flywheel training, based on sound scientific support.
First introduced in 2011, the kBox flywheel training device is in use by performance coaches, physiotherapists and personal trainers worldwide for a wide range of flywheel training applications. Understand the opportunities in your field: Read more.
With the kBox, you work against the variable inertia of heavy steel flywheels, instead of lifting weights against gravity.
It also offers a number of important practical benefits, including:
- It is a truly versatile multi-purpose training device, for exercises training both upper body, core and lower body.
- It is completely portable and easy for one person to carry or stove away.
- Its kMeter app-based wireless feedback system can be used to measure and save actual power output and more.
- Switching between drills and users is quick and hassle-free.
- The kBox practically doesn’t emit any sound at all.
These benefits result in increased efficiency of training programs while lowering the total costs as compared to alternatives. Read more.
The price of a kBox4 Active starter system is 1,410 Euro plus local tax and shipping, and the corresponding price of a kBox4 Lite starter system is 2,190 Euro and a kBox4 Pro starter system is 2,990 Euro.
- kBox4 Demo
- Folder (PDF file)
- Product Sheet (PDF file)
- Einführung (PDF file in German)
- Informatión (PDF file in Spanish)
- kBox3 (predecessor model)
Get a Quote
Systems starting at €1,410 / $1,585.
Proceed to order and delivery. ⏩
For a chance to try a training session on the kBox in real life, check out the Open kBox Facilities in your region.
The kBox facilitates 30+ exercises for flywheel training.