Hosted by our UK partner Perform Better, we attended a flywheel training webinar to discuss the application and benefits of flywheel training in sports, fitness and rehabilitation.
The webinar was joined by:
- Fredrik Correa, co-founder and CEO of Exxentric
- Nicholas Karavolos, Owner of Ignite Fitness, Chicago, US
- Matthew Radcliffe, Sports Physiotherapist, UK
- Andy Johnson, S&C coach at Shrewsbury Town Football Club
- Hosted by Ross Manester, Sport Science Specialist, Perform Better UK
The webinar is available in its full together with relevant time marks for each topic and question discussed.
MD, BSc Sports, Exxentric CEO
Fredrik Correa holds a BSc in Sports, is a specialist doctor and co-founder of Exxentric. He has worked as an ice hockey coach for 15 years besides working in gyms and practicing multiple sports himself including ice hockey, track and field and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Today he is a competitive powerlifter.