kMeter Manual: Quick Start Guide
An overview of how to quickly get up and running with the kMeter feedback system for the kBox.
1. Check that you already have the kMeter II
- Apart from the kBox4 Active, all kBox4 and kPulley devices come with a built-in kMeter II.
- The kMeter II can be purchased separately for the kBox4 Active and assembled on-site or it can be purchased together with the kBox4 Active and factory assembled by our technicians.
2. Get the free kMeter App
- Download the kMeter App to your Android or iOS device.
3. Connect the App with the Module
- Make sure that Bluetooth on your mobile device is turned on, then start the kMeter app.
- In the app, click the green Connect-button from the start screen. (Status will change from Not connected to Connected + serial number of your kMeter Module.)
- Go through the rest of the setup process in the app and click Close.
- Here’s an overview of the app
- Start playing and work hard. Happy DOMS!
Go back to the kMeter Manual.