Flywheel User Course (Level I)
- Goal: To understand the benefits of flywheel training, and to be able to use flywheel training safely and efficiently
- Covers: The course will cover the fundamentals of iso-inertial training
- Prerequisites: Online course & basic strength and conditioning experience assumed
- Duration: 4 hours
- Cost: EUR 100 per participant
- Included: snacks & refreshments and individual certification diploma
No experience is required for the User Course. Make sure you have taken the online courses at Exxentric Online Academy to get yourself a head-start.
Goals and Objectives
- To learn more about the history of flywheel training
- To get a basic knowledge of human strength and eccentric training
- To understand the physiology and benefits of flywheel training
- To be able to use flywheel training safely and efficiently for own usage
- To learn more about the maintenance of kBox
Content and Structure
The course includes 4 hours of instruction on flywheel training with the kBox, with theoretical parts and different strength training exercises with the kBox flywheel device are practiced.
Clothing: We recommend training clothes to be able to participate in the practical sessions. Course content and other related materials will be delivered.