Need for control: Exxentric kBox and postural neuromechanics
- The importance of eccentric muscle contraction
- Isoinertial training and eccentric overload
- Eccentric training, neuromuscular stability and neural control
- Fundamentals of Archery physiology and biomechanics
- Strength training with eccentric overload in preparation for the Rio Olympics
- Exercise choice
Download sports performance consultant Antonio Robustelli’s article, kBox and Eccentric Overload in Archery, free of charge.
We only ask you to fill in this form. And we promise, we won’t spam anyone.