This Wednesday we invite you and anybody interested in learning more about flywheel training and how Exxentric devices can help you improve your strength game in record time while keeping you injury free.
Tune in to listen to CEO Fredrik Correa who under 60 minutes will be answering some of the most common questions we’ve received over the last few weeks about different aspects of flywheel training with Exxentric devices. You’ll find the full list of questions below. After this webinar you will have a better understanding about who flywheel training is suitable for, how safe it is to practice while having injuries and just how superior flywheel training is compared to traditional strength training.
Don’t forget to mute your microphone and turn off your camera when entering the call. Of course, there will be time for additional questions at the end of the webinar.
Make sure to add a note in your calendar to join us on Wednesday, April 29th at 4.30 pm (Central European Time). Just tune in at this link on Google Meet.
Here are some of the questions we will go over:
- What is the difference between this and a cable machine in the gym?
- You often mention the CON and ECC phases, what does that mean?
- Is this for beginners or advanced strength training?
- I have a hamstring injury, can this work for me and is it safe?
- If this is so revolutionary, why have I never heard of it?
- Is it true that the harder you pull, the harder it will pull back? Why?
- What is the importance of Eccentric Overload training?
- What would be equivalent to 135 lbs on a barbell?
- I’m having back problems, can the kBox help me?
- Your question!
See you there!
/Fredrik Correa, M.D., CEO