1. Plug in the exterior kMeter Module
- Turn the kBox upside down.
- Locate the kMeter socket on the kBox, placed on the side of the vertical reinforcement plate (picture 1).
- Plug the kMeter connector into the socket.
2. Attach the exterior kMeter Module (optional)
If desired, the kMeter Module can be attached to the kBox using the included velcro tape:
- Place one piece of velcro tape on the kBox.
- Place the corresponding piece on the kMeter. Do not cover the battery lid. (picture 3)
- Attach the tape on the exterior kMeter Module to the tape on the kBox.
3. Get the free Exxentric App
- Download the Exxentric App to your Android or iOS device.
4. Connect the App with the Module
- Press the on/off button on the exterior kMeter Module (picture 2) until it starts blinking with a blue light. (It turns off automatically after a while, if not in use.)
- Make sure that Bluetooth on your mobile device is turned on, then start the Exxentric app.
- In the app, click the green Connect-button from the start screen. (Status will change from Not connected to Connected + serial number of your exterior kMeter Module.)
- Go through the rest of the setup process in the app and click Close.
- Start playing and work hard. Happy DOMS!
Go back to the kMeter Manual.