Exxentric in the USA
Exxentric serves clients throughout the United States since 2013 from our base in Portland, Oregon.
Based in Portland, Oregon since 2013, Exxentric North America LLC is our local organisation for sales and customer service on-site in the USA. Formerly named Flywheel USA and Exxentric USA, Exxentric North America is an integral part of Exxentric.
Clients of Exxentric in the U.S. include elite performance sports teams as well as professional fitness facilities, academic institutions and military units. These include but are not limited to:
- About 30 professional teams with all major leagues represented. Clients includes the Chicago Bulls (NBA), Los Angeles Lakers (NBA), Indiana Pacers (NBA), Detroit Red Wings (NHL), New York Rangers (NHL), Los Angeles Kings (NHL), Atlanta Braves (MLB), Arizona Diamondbacks (MLB), St. Louis Cardinals (MLB), Seattle Sounders (MLS), Chicago Red Stars (MLS), Oakland Raiders (NFL) and the Philadelphia Eagles (NFL).
- More than 50 performance facilities, including Peak Performance Project (CA), Slow Guy Speed School (IL), Neuro Explosion (WI), Athletic Edge (NJ), Dynamic Correspondence Sports Training (PA), Prentiss Hockey Performance (CT), Gilday Sport Conditioning (WA), Underground Athlete (VA) and Respire Fitness (AZ).
- More than 40 High Schools, Colleges and Universities, including Stanford University (CA), Wake Forest University (NC), Auburn University (AL), Rutgers University (NJ), North Western University (IL), University of Iowa (IA), University of Nebraska (NE), Georgia Tech University (GA), University of Michigan (MI) and Texas Tech University (TX).
- United States Military, including United States Army, United States Marine Corps, United States Air Force and U.S Department of Veterans Affairs.
- More than 10 Medical/Physical Therapy and Chiropractic clinics. Clients include the Therapeutic Associates (OR), Illinois Bone and Joint Institute (IL), Functional Performance Therapy (NJ) and Peak Sports and Spine Physical Therapy (WA).
For some of the open commercial kBox facilities in the U.S. (and elsewhere), see this list.
Exxentric North America LLC is lead by B.Sc., Senior Vice President Andreas Ahlström.
Originally from Stockholm, Sweden, Andreas joined Exxentric in 2013 and brings deep experience in training methodology and technology. Andreas educational background includes a B.Sc. in Physical Activity/Exercise and Business Administration from Portland State University which he received with highest honor, Summa Cum Laude, in 2017. As a former Sergeant in the Coastal Rangers, the elite special forces unit of the Swedish Amphibious Corps, Andreas has successfully gone through one of the most rigorous military training regimens of the Swedish armed forces. Since leaving the navy, Andreas has worked in various roles in the Fitness and Health industry before becoming a part of Exxentric team.
During his limited spare time Andreas enjoys anything physical, especially martial arts where he is an experienced student, competitor, instructor and coach. His athletic highlights include a MMA featherweight title in 2009 and a bronze medal at the 2012 Brazilian Jiu Jitsu World Championships.
Learn more about our team here.
To discuss the benefits of flywheel training in your field, or to request a trial or a proposal, contact Exxentric North America at any time:
Exxentric North America, LLC
1330 SW 3rd Avenue #P4
Portland, OR 97201
Get a Quote
Systems starting at €2,190 / $2,570.
Proceed to order and delivery. ⏩