New to flywheel training and want to get a better understanding of the concepts? Or are you already an active user but want to deepen your knowledge and teach others? We offer flywheel training education on all levels.
The Exxentric flywheel training courses are based on the decade-long experience acquired by Exxentric founders and sports science graduates Fredrik Correa and Mårten Fredriksson as well as Henrik Petré, working together with leading coaches, physiotherapists and customers worldwide.
Each course includes a combination of theory and practical exercises under professional supervision. For upcoming course opportunities in your region, see our official calendar or register to participate.
Our present course offering includes:
- Goal: To get introduced to flywheel training concepts and benefits
- Prerequisites: None
- Duration: 0.5–1 hours
- Cost: Free of charge for qualified individuals
- Goal: To understand the benefits of flywheel training, and to be able to use flywheel training safely and efficiently
- Prerequisites: None, but basic strength and conditioning experience assumed
- Duration: 4 hours
- Cost: EUR 85 per participant
- Goal: To understand the physiology and benefits of flywheel training and the benefits of eccentric training, and to be able to apply methods of load and eccentric overload.
- Prerequisites: Basic strength and conditioning education
- Duration: 8 hours
- Cost: EUR 155 per participant
4. Advanced Course
- Goal: To have full understanding of the different methods of load and eccentric overload
- Prerequisites: Basic strength and conditioning education plus our Introductory Course: Extended
- Duration: 8–16 hours
- Cost: on request
5. Custom Courses
In addition to the above, we are also able to offer custom in-depth courses in the applications of flywheel training on request in performance sports, rehabilitation, health & fitness, as well as instructor courses for Exxentric education partners.
“Exxentric’s flywheel education is based on a solid scientific foundation with professional instructors.
This course really brings together theoretical exercise physiology and practical applications in a nuanced but simple way.
The course has given me new inspiration for how to use the kBox with my athletes in their strength program.”
– Johan Stigell (Sweden), Head Coach, GF Uppsalaflickorna